Welcome to Windows Fixer. The terms and conditions for using the Windows Fixer website, which is found at https://windowsfixer.online/, are outlined here.
Its’ assumed that you accept these terms and conditions by using this website. You should stop using Windows Fixer if you disagree with any of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The terms ‘Client’, ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to person logging into website and complies with the terms and conditions of the company. The Disclaimer Notice, Privacy Statement, and any Agreements are similarly subject to this terminology. Our company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us.” The terms “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” designate both the Client/customers and our organization. In accordance with and subject to the applicable national law, all terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and taking into account the payment necessary to complete the process of helping the client in the most appropriate way with the particular objective of fulfilling the client’s demands in relation to the provision of the Company’s specified services.
Cookies are used by most interactive websites to enable them to retrieve user information each time a user visits. Cookies get used on our website to help user navigation and keep some areas operational.
All content on Windows Fixer is the intellectual property of Windows Fixer and/or its licensors, unless otherwise indicated. Every right to intellectual property is reserved. The limitations outlined in these terms and conditions apply to your personal use of this, which you may access from Windows Fixer.
You should not:
- Replicate content from Windows Fixer
- Rent, sell, or grant a sublicense for Windows Fixer content
- Duplicate, reproduce, or copy content from Windows Fixer
- Re-distribute Windows Fixer content
- This date is designated as the start of this agreement.
On certain pages of this website, visitors can contribute and discuss ideas and facts. Before a comment appears on the website, Windows Fixer does not filter, edit, publish, or review it. Windows Fixer, its representatives, and/or affiliates do not express any opinions or viewpoints in the comments. The opinions and ideas stated in comments belong to the individual who submitted them. Windows Fixer disclaims all duty for the Comments and for any costs, damages, or liabilities resulting from the use, publishing, or visibility of the Comments on this website, to the extent allowed by applicable laws.
Windows Fixer maintains the right to review all Comments and delete those that violate these terms and conditions or that appear to be improper, offensive, or unsuitable.
You warrant and affirm that:
- You are authorized to post the comments on our website and possess the necessary permits.
- Nothing in the comments infringes upon any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patents, or third-party trademarks.
- There is nothing in the Comments that violates someone’s privacy or is defamatory, false, offensive, obscene, or otherwise illegal.
- The comments won’t be used to promote, encourage, or publicize any unlawful behavior, tradition, or business venture.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following companies have the right to connect to our website without our previous consent in writing.
- Governmental organizations
- Search engines
- news outlets
- Online directory providers are free to link to our website in the same way that they link to the websites of other companies that are listed.
- Except for nonprofits, charitable shopping centers, and organizations that collect money for charities but are not allowed to link to our website, all system-wide authorized businesses are not included.
- As long as the link satisfies the following criteria, it is permitted for these groups to link to our home page, publications, or other pages on the website: (a) it cannot in any way be misleading; (b) It cannot deceptively suggest that the linked party and its products or services are sponsored, endorsed, or approved.
The following types of organizations may submit additional link requests that are approved:
- Well-known business source & consumer information
- dot.com community sites
- Organizations or other groups that advocate for charities
- Distributors of online directories
- Web portals
- Accounting, legal, and advisory companies
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
- If we decide that (a) the connection wouldn’t negatively represent us or our approved companies; and (b) the organization doesn’t have any negative records with us; (c) the advantage of having the hyperlink visible to us outweighs the lack of Windows Fixer; and (d) the link is within the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organizations.
- These companies are free to link to our home page as long as the connection satisfies the following requirements: (a) it must not be misleading in any manner; It must make sense in respect to the linking party’s website and (c) not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
If you are among the establishments mentioned in the second paragraph above and would like to establish a link to our website, please notify us by emailing Windows Fixer. Give us your name, your organization’s name, your contact information, the URL of your website, a list of any URLs you intend to link to from our website, and a list of URLs that you would like us to link to from our website.
How approved Organisations can link with our website:
- Using our company name
- Utilizing the uniform resource locator that links to our website
- By using any alternative description of our website linking to that makes sense given the context and style of the other website’s content.
- Without a trademark license agreement, Windows Fixer’s logo or other artwork cannot be used for linking.
Without our prior written approval, you are not allowed to construct frames around our webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way.
Everything which appears on your website isn’t our responsibility. You owe to defend us from any claims arising from your website. Any website that is defamatory, pornographic, or unlawful, or in any way violates, advocates, or infringes rights of third parties, shouldn’t have any links on it.
We possess right to ask you to take down about any/all links to our website. Additionally, we have the right to change these terms& conditions and our linking policy. You are bound to accept these terms & conditions by linking to our website on regular basis.
Removing links from our website
You can get in touch with us at any-time if you get any link on our website that offends you. While we may not answer you on personal basis, but we will take your requests sincerely to remove links.
We can’t guarantee regarding the accuracy, completeness, and correctness of the information/data on this website, nor can we guarantee that we will continue to be accessible or that our content will always be latest/updated.