How to connect AirPods to Mac
There are a few simple steps involved in connecting AirPods to a Mac, and they can be finished in a matter of minutes. Here solves your issue, “How to connect AirPods to Mac?”
Connecting your AirPods to your Mac is a simple process that can enhance your listening experience. Whether you’re using them for work or leisure, the convenience of wireless audio can make your tasks smoother and more enjoyable. With a few easy steps, you can pair your AirPods with your Mac and immerse yourself in your favorite music, podcasts, or videos.
Requirements to pair Your Mac to Your AirPods
- For the second-generation AirPods Pro, your Mac must be running macOS Mojave 10.14.4 or higher.
- For first-generation AirPods, make sure your Mac is running macOS Catalina 10.15.1 or higher.
- For third-generation AirPods, make sure your Mac is running at least macOS Monterey or later.
How to Connect a Mac or MacBook to Your AirPods
You can improve your audio quality for working, listening to music, and making video calls on your Mac by connecting AirPods or AirPods Pro. This is how it operates:
- Place the two AirPods inside the charging case, keeping the cover open.
- Hold down the setup button on the charging case’s back until the white status light flashes.
- Go to System Preferences/System Settings on your Mac to access the Bluetooth settings.
- Next, find your AirPods in the Bluetooth settings’ Nearby Devices section, and press the Connect button.
- And that’s it. The AirPods and your MacBook or other Mac device are now connected.
A Like Blog – How to Clear App Cache
How to Pair Your Mac with AirPods after Connecting with iPhone
AirPods are a part of the ecosystem that gives Apple an advantage over its rivals. Apple built the AirPods so that if you use them with an iPhone that is signed in with the same Apple ID, they will connect to a Mac. If you’re already using AirPods on your iPhone, here’s how to connect them to your Mac, MacBook Air, or MacBook Pro:
- Remove the cover from the case of your AirPods.
- On your MacBook or Mac, click the Sound Control symbol in the menu bar.
- Now find and select your AirPods from the drop-down menu’s “Output” portion.
How to disable the iPhone & Mac AirPods’ Auto-Switching feature
When logged in with the same Apple ID, the AirPods (2nd and 3rd Gen) can switch between your Mac and iPhone thanks to the Apple ecosystem. Although this is a very useful feature, sometimes it can be problematic, like when you just don’t want your AirPods to move from your iPhone to your Mac. If that applies to you, follow these steps to disable the AirPods’ automatic Mac switch:
- Disable the Mac’s AirPods Auto-Switching feature. Put the AirPods in your ears that are linked to your MacBook.
- Access your Mac device’s or MacBook’s Bluetooth settings.
- In the “My Devices” section, click the “i” next to your AirPods.
- Click done after choosing “When last connected to this Mac” in the Connect to this Mac section.
Turn Off the iPhone’s Auto-Switching for AirPods.
- Put on your AirPods after connecting them to your iPhone.
- Now, launch the iPhone Settings app, then tap the name of your AirPods.
- Tap the “Connect to This iPhone” option after swiping down to find it.
- Select the “When Last Pair to This iPhone” option.
- This is the way to disable the Mac and iPhone’s AirPods’ automated switching.
Connecting your AirPods to your Mac provides you with the freedom to enjoy high-quality audio without the hassle of cords or cables. This simple process allows you to switch between devices, enhancing your productivity and entertainment experience. So there is a solution guide for your issue How to connect AirPods to Mac?
With just a few clicks and a bit of patience, you can enjoy the crystal-clear sound and convenience that AirPods offer while using your Mac. Whether you’re listening to music while working, joining a video call, or unwinding with your favorite podcast, the wireless connection between your AirPods and Mac ensures a smooth and enjoyable experience. You can now improve the audio quality on your Mac by connecting your AirPods!