How to fix Hulu error code RUNUNK13
In this article, we discuss what is Hulu, what is Hulu error code RUNUNK13, what causes it, and what are the ways to fix it.
Hulu is an American subscription streaming service majority-stakes owned by The Walt Disney Company, with Comcast’s NBCUniversal holding a minority stake. It offers a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and documentaries, including current-season episodes, classic favorites, and Hulu Originals.
A like blog – Baldurs Gate 3 error code 516
What is Hulu error code RUNUNK13?
It is a general error code that indicates that Hulu is unable to play the content you have requested.
Some of the specific causes of Hulu error code RUNUNK13
- Internet connection issues: If your internet connection is unstable or slow, Hulu may not be able to stream content properly.
- Device issues: If your device is outdated, incompatible with Hulu, or has corrupted data, you may encounter the RUNUNK13 error code.
- Outdated Hulu app or firmware: If you are using an outdated version of the Hulu app or your streaming device’s firmware, you may encounter the RUNUNK13 error code.
- Corrupted Hulu app data: If the Hulu app on your device has corrupted data, it may cause the RUNUNK13 error code.
- Problems with the Hulu servers: If Hulu is experiencing server issues, it may cause the RUNUNK13 error code for all users.
To fix Hulu error code RUNUNK13, follow these steps in order:
- Restart your device and internet connection: This can fix a variety of issues, including the RUNUNK13 error.
- Check your internet connection speed: Hulu requires a minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps for streaming video and 15 Mbps for streaming 4K video. If your internet speed is below these requirements, you may experience the RUNUNK13 error.
- Clear the Hulu app cache and data: Corrupt data in the Hulu app can also cause the RUNUNK13 error. For clearing the Hulu app cache and data:
- On iOS devices:
- Go to Settings > then select General > then select iPhone Storage > then select Hulu.
- Tap Offload App. This will offload the app from your device, but keep its documents and data.
- Tap Reinstall App. This will reinstall the Hulu app, but keep its documents and data.
- On Android devices:
- Go to Settings > then select Apps & notifications > then select Hulu.
- Tap Storage & cache.
- Tap Clear cache and Clear storage.
- On other devices:
Follow the device manufacturer’s instructions for clearing the cache and data for the Hulu app.
- Update the Hulu app: If you are using an outdated version of the Hulu app, this can also cause the RUNUNK13 error. To update the Hulu app:
On iOS devices:
- Go to the App Store.
- Select the Account icon present at the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the Available Updates section and tap Update next to the Hulu app.
On Android devices:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Select the Menu icon placed at the top left corner.
- Select My apps & games > and then select Updates from there.
- Select Update option next to the Hulu app.
Uninstall and reinstall the Hulu app: If you have tried all of the above steps and you are still receiving the RUNUNK13 error, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Hulu app. This will remove and reinstall the app, which can fix any corruption that may be causing the error.
If you have followed all of the above steps and you are still receiving the RUNUNK13 error, it is possible that the problem is on Hulu’s end. In this case, you can contact Hulu support for assistance.We hope you learned all the important things related to ‘Hulu error code RUNUNK13’ through our blog.
A like blog – Fake Windows Update